- Updated study material provided for IELTS and Spoken English
- Mock test every week
- Free practice test
- Set of previous IELTS exam
- Get training from experts
Scoring 8+ bands in IELTS and Conversations in English turns out to be a barrier most of the Time. DTI’s major Aim is to bring out the best outcome in terms of Result and Speaking in English. We are located in New Delhi and providing the stage to the Students to crack the IELTS exam and our content is designed in such ways which helps the Trainees to understand the content from the root and learn all the segments of English which is Reading Writing Listening and Speaking. We have numerous Trainers having Vast Experience in this segment. We are catering services for so many years with no age bar and by offering the marvelous result in the Globalized World.
English opens various opportunities for the students and professionals also for the House wife. Our major focus is to create an environment where everyone who aspires to learn English can learn in an effective and innovative ways.
Skills & Knowledge
Learning English language is a pre-requisite to start your career with a leading National or International company, it serves as an entry pass of many large-scale business organisations. Also, English is the most popular global language which is used in all kinds of International businesses, so it is important to study English as a foreign language and be a part of the powerful economy. You can have a great career ahead if you have sharp English skills.
Get Training From Experts
The team of highly qualified professors and teachers at Digital Technology Institute have decades of experience in this sector and have already trained numerous students. Our main motive is to provide you full guidance, support and confidence in mastering the English language and giving you the perfect communication skills you desire.
◍ Video Recording of Speeches and Analysis
◍ Special Session on Celebrity Speeches
◍ Case Study on Best Speeches
◍ Group Discussion & Debates
◍ Indoor & Outdoor
◍ Podium Sessions
There are more than 10,000 Organizations globally who accept IELTS. If someone is Passionate about studying abroad in Universities, Working abroad or for Immigration purpose they need to ensure to clear the Test with Good bands which would help them to process the Immigration Application those who appeared for IELTS. There is no age bar to Learn English. Our content is designed in such a way and with our unique teaching methodologies. We impart the sessions keeping in mind the level to learn English and communicate effectively. While learning overall language skills (Reading Writing Listening and Speaking). In speaking there is a focus to refine the pronunciation skills for more effective communication. Spoken English also includes the writing style and enhance creativity
DTI is an educational facility led by a world class team. Learn to develop English speaking skills
While Learning a language from DTI our Certified Trainers ensure to cover all the segments in Brief :
- Essential Grammar: In this, we cover Grammar including Basic and Advanced Grammar. We also focus on Vocabulary, Idiom and Phrases.
- 5 W’s & 1 H: Learn Who, What, Where, When, Why & How of every talk or speech to qualify the turn and for the best outcome.
- Oratory Skills: We Focus on the Speech including there rate of Speech by providing the various assignments. This also includes Telephonic Conversation.
- Personality Development: This helps in Boosting confidence and we focus on Body gesture and posture. It’s very important to learn the art of Body Language.
- Pronunciation & Voice Modulation: Because it’s NOT just about WHAT you say, it’s about HOW you say too.
- Interview Skills: Do’s and Don’ts of Interviews, making and receiving interview calls, resume writing, Mock Sessions and Learn to nail the Interview.
- Weekend Workshops: proper seminars, competitions and live activities for our brilliant audiences.
- Insight of Public Speaking: A detailed training of delivering speeches at possibly any live occasions, high-quality discussions and debates.
- Conquer Your Stage Fear: Learn to master your fear and win your audience. Remove your phobia with our live training sessions.
- Learn ‘Art’ of Delivering Speech: Speaking is an art. It includes presentation, stage use, story-telling, gestures, pauses, intonation, voice modulation and visual expressions. Learn to master them.
- Develop Extraordinary Presentation Skills: Verbal Communication is just one-way communication, learn to visually communicate with body language.
- Craft the intelligence of your communication: Learn to emotionally connect with your audience and win them. Develop Emotional intelligence.
- Learn How to Become a Leader: Learn to inspire people, motivate, to articulate your message in the right-way by choosing the right tone and speech.
- Elocution: Master your voice; understand the importance of word stress, pronunciation & intonations.
- Accent Neutralization: Remove Native language influence (Mother Tongue Influence) in your accent and learn to neutralize your accent with the help of speech correction therapy.
Over 10000+ Trainees and Hundreds Making Right Choice Every Month!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS :
Globally, More than 10,000 organizations accept the test format which is International English Language Testing System. After Clearing the Exam it helps the aspirants to enroll themselves either in any university or for work purpose. It’s very important to clear the test for the process of immigration application.
This is accepted by more than 10,000 organizations globally which can be universities, government agencies, and Professional bodies.
There are 2 types of the IELTS test:
- IELTS Academic
- IELTS General Training.
The IELTS Academic test is for people who wants to apply for higher education or professional registration in an English-speaking environment. It reflects some of the features of academic language and assesses your skills, that shows whether you are ready to begin studying or training. The IELTS General Training test is for people going to English speaking countries for secondary education, career abroad, work experience or training programs. It is also a requirement for migration to Australia, UK, New Zealand and the Canada. The test focuses on basic survival skills in broad social and workplace environments. Listening and Speaking are the same for both tests, but the subject matter of the Reading and Writing sections differs depending on the type of test you take.
You will take the Listening test first, followed by the Reading and Writing tests (there are no breaks between these tests). Speaking always vary it might happen earlier or might happen a day or two later.
IELTS is available on 48 fixed dates a year up to four times a month, at times it depends on the local cities.
IELTS has a set fee for its test. The Academic and General Training tests are both the same cost. When you apply online, you can see the fee on the online portal.
If you cancel or postpone your application more than 5 weeks before the test date, you will receive a refund minus an administration charge. If you cancel or postpone within 5 weeks of the test date, you will be charged the full fee unless you have a medical reason. If you provide a medical certificate within the 5 days of the test date, you will receive a refund minus the local administrative cost.
Only pens, pencils and erasers. You must bring the passport/national identity card that you have used on the IELTS Application Form to the test.
Over 8000+ Trainees and Hundreds Making Right Choice Every Month!