Learn Digital Marketing From Digital Marketing Giant
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing refers to advertising delivered through various digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. For establishing a brand it is very important for you to understand what will and will not work in regards to your digital marketing efforts. These days you can waste a lot of time and money focusing your resources on failing marketing campaigns.
Who Can All Do This Course?
Unlike most courses that only a certain age group or a particular group of people with a certain qualification can do, this course can be done by anyone who has an inclination towards digital marketing. Be it the class of students yet in schools or colleges, or professionals, businessmen, entrepreneurs, retired people or even homemakers, the modules of this course are devised in such a way that they cater to the needs of all these age groups and professional backgrounds. Digital Technology Institute provides its students 24 modules that have future ready knowledge of the world of Digital Marketing.
A bit more details about how this course would help people from all professional backgrounds:
Getting the insight into the latest digital marketing trends would help you achieve managerial positions in your respective fields and boost your career opportunities to a great extent. The world is going digital and so should you, this course ensures that you are not left behind in any way from the people who are younger to you in age or those who have more experience than you.
For Job Seekers:
What you need at this point is an edge over all others who are looking for the same job profile as you. Digital Marketing, being a booming field has a fierce competition and a lot of candidates and even more job opportunities. In order to tap those opportunities, you need to be equipped with the proper training and skill that we provide you here at DTI.
If you wish to grow your business, Digital Marketing I the thing for you. Be it an increased reach, or a targeted audience or a cheaper means to get more market share, Digital Marketing provides you with a lot of easy and better options that will make your business grow tenfold.
For Homemakers And Retired People:
If a full-time job isn’t your thing, due to any reason, you can earn really well even from home, the training of which to is given here at Digital Technology Institute.
A Bit About Digital Technology Institute:
Whenever you think about digital marketing there is one always comes in your mind. The reason is the team here at Digital Technology Institute, is a bunch of the cream that India has to offer in the field of Digital Marketing. With a strong-willed spirit, the faculty of DTI sees to it that each student of theirs receives equal attention, and so does the culture of having a large number of batches with less number of students. The trainers have more than 10 years of experience and are certified in Microsoft Bing and Google AdWords.
The students here are well trained and motivated so that when they step out, into the field they don’t lose their passion and zest in the field of Digital Marketing. Not all students are proficient in all the topics, so every student is given the opportunity to shine in a certain set of modules (that are explained below) so that they have the knowledge of every field but are proficient in the line that they want to go in. Not just that, the students are also given live projects and case studies to work on, in order to give them not just theoretical, but also practical knowledge to back everything that they learn here.
The students here comprise of all age groups, starting as young as teenagers to elderly people, who have a keen interest in the world of Digital Marketing and want to do something in this field. The institute’s flexible timings help the students that are working or are pursuing a regular course from schools and universities to cope with their other studies too. Not just that, here at DTI the students can get personal backup classes for all the modules and sub-topics that were missed by them.
What Makes Us Different From Others In The Industry?
Here at Digital Technology Institute, we believe that each mind sitting in the halls of the institute is a space in itself, having limitless potential waiting to be tapped and the faculty here, does nothing more than making the students aware of their already existing capabilities by broadening their horizons and changing their attitude from a Can’t Do to a Can Do’ approach. Because of the regular workshops and live training sessions where students teach each other and work in groups, not just the knowledge of theirs is polished but also their confidence is built so that when in field, they feel any sort of difficulty, they take the bull by its horns and strive forward to achieve what their mind had envisioned.
The training methods at DTI are devised in such a way that when a student graduates from the institute, he is capable enough to achieve their certification in Digital Marketing that they can back when they step into the field. A basic class in this institute is a projector based session about two hours long where the students are taught not just the theory but also the tricks that would in turn benefit them when they step out into the field.
The entire team here at DTI is so confident about our training methods that we have a policy of 3 Free Demo Classes, which is more of a challenge to the student, where the student can sit in any of the running batches and see how we go about things at DTI. We termed it a ‘challenge’ because we know that once a student sits in a class and learns from our trainers, she/he would not want to go anywhere else.
Key Features Of Digital Technology Institute
- 3 Free Demo Classes
- Qualified And Experienced Trainers (With Over 10 Years Of Experience)
- Backup Classes for Every Class That You Missed
- Presentations and Practical Training Modules
- Workshops And Sessions
- 24 Modules That Cover Everything About Digital Marketing
- Live Projects And Case Studies
- Internship Opportunities with DTI
What All You Get To Learn At DTI?
- Introduction To Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing in totality talks about Internet marketing that is done through various devices. The usage of technology in every sphere of every industry is growing and so is it here, this module tells you everything that you need to know and learn about Digital Marketing. This module acquaints you with the basics of the training program and helps you build strong fundamentals that help you in rest of the sessions.
- Planning Web Development: To have a good online presence one needs a good website. Which tells everything about what your business is indulged in, in this module you get to learn how to create the website from scratch. You get to plan out everything from the design to the template to the graphics and kind of content that will be on your website.
- Content Management: As Important as it is to write good quality content, it is even more important to see that the content you write should have a good format. A good number of images in it, an engaging tone and a good layout. To see to all of this comes under content marketing, and under this module, you are taught how to do all this.
- Search Engine Optimization: SEO affects the visibility of your website on the SERP (search engine response page). This is an organic way to bring your website to the top of Google, here we teach you certain techniques that help increase your SEO score.
- Google AdWords (Pay Per Click): Pay Per Click is the kind of advertisement where the publisher is paid by the advertiser when a person clicks on their ad. This in turn drives more traffic to the advertiser’s website because of which more sales or viewership is achieved. A very important module, so that what you pay to the publisher doesn’t go in vain, this module helps you learn how to go about the process in a great manner.
- Google Web Analytics: Web Analytics is one of the most integral parts of this course as this module helps you learn about Google Analytics that helps you understand the audience’s behavior, the source from where your traffic is generated the most, what kind of content they prefer etc. By understanding the audience’s behavior you can strategize better and get better results.
- Social Media Optimization: Social Media Optimization refers to the various techniques using which you can you make the most out of the various social media options available and promote your business absolutely free of cost.
- Social Media Marketing: Have you ever seen ads coming on the social handles that you sit hours on? Maybe the ads on YouTube or Facebook? Yes, these all come under social media marketing, which after you have learnt from here, can help you create more awareness and viewership with putting in almost no investment.
- E-mail Marketing: This is the oldest form of marketing online that is surviving till date. Here we teach you various techniques that help you reach the inbox of your potential customers and connect with them via E-mail.
- Display Advertising With re-Marketing: Display ads refer to all those advertisements that you see while surfing the Internet in the forms of images, text, textual images etc. And re-marketing, well have you noticed that once you leave Amazon’s page after viewing a certain mobile phone, you see its ads everywhere on the Internet. That is re-marketing; here you learn to run your own re-marketing campaigns.
- E-Commerce marketing: After the advent of big companies such as Flipkart, Amazon etc. we all are very much acquainted with what electronic commerce marketing is But still there are a lot of things that we still don’t know about them. Here at DTI, we teach you all there is to the field of E-Commerce Marketing.
- Science of Online Sales: There are a whole lot of E-commerce websites, but do all of them earn as much as the other? No, why is it that some companies have to shut down while the other flourish, it is all because of the science of online sales. The one who is proficient in it goes to heights, and we here at DTI ensure that our students get to those heights.
- Fundamentals Of Video Marketing: Video marketing is one of the most engaging forms of Marketing; here people just watch videos and the product or the service that the advertiser provides is highlighted. With almost 80% traffic coming to the advertisers as a result of the video marketing techniques that they adopt, this module is a really important one.
- Business Lead generation: Lead generation is a really important aspect in the field of marketing. The field is all about creating interest or enquiry in the minds of our potential customers. The system is all about increasing the sales that too with optimum efficiency. A module completely based on this, helps the students to learn the art of generating leads for their future ventures.
- Mobile Marketing: How many of us still go to our laptops or desktops to browse on the Internet or shop stuff online? A few number according to statistics. This is because mobiles have taken over desktops, and in order to walk with the world, if not ahead of it there is a complete module that is all about devising strategies and techniques that help you in creating your own mobile marketing campaigns.
- Content Marketing: ‘Content Is King’ is a phrase that you ought to hear a number of times in the field of Digital marketing. And yes it is true too. In order to market this content well you need to know what content to put on what medium and a lot more skills to reap the maximum benefits, this module helps you learn a lot that there is to the field of Content Marketing.
- Brand Marketing And Management: It is really important to market a brand well so that it is well known by people and is not just able to recover its investments but get good profits too. This module here teaches you everything from what is at the starting of a brand online to how it is seen to it that the brand survives the competition and does well in expanding.
- Online Reputation Management: Once a brand is set up, there are a lot of chances that due to a lot of reasons it receives negative comments. Often misconceived as Social Media Monitoring, this field has a lot of depth to it and is really essential for the sustainability of any business. This module helps you know all that there is to this field.
- Affiliate Marketing: To acquaint you with what actually affiliate marketing is, let’s just say that when you click on an advertisement of Flipkart that you see on a website, that website gets a certain percentage as commission to the sales that the company generates. There is a whole lot of money in Affiliate Marketing and this module helps you to get acquainted with all that.
- Fundamentals Of AdSense: AdSense is all about getting paid by doing almost nothing. When you have a blog or a website, Google places some ads in that website of yours. This can be done if you are aware of AdSense, and for every view that the advertisement gets; you get a certain amount of money.
- Local Business Advertising: It is really important to gain business from the people who are in your vicinity as there are a lot of professions such as clothing outlets, food joints, whose major source of income is the people in their vicinity, Local Business Advertising helps you learn how to target the people that are in your vicinity and get as much business as you can from them.
- Internet Marketing Etiquettes: Not everything that you do in the field of Digital Marketing is legal. Some things are such that they might even cost you your licenses and make you go to jail, here we teach you all about the ‘Hats’ that are the basic etiquettes of Internet Marketing.
- Earn As A Freelancer: If you are aware of all these modules you can easily earn as a Freelancer. Be it marketing content for others, being an SEO expert or having your own consultancy firm, all this can be done if you are proficient in the modules that are taught here.
- Live projects And case Studies: Live Projects are given to each and every student as a part of their curriculum, this helps them to face every challenge that a person of this field does, this makes them grow and be market ready by the time they graduate from here.
There are a plethora of Job Opportunities once you get out into the field of Digital Marketing. Some of which are mentioned below:
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist: As we just told you how important it is to have a good SEO ranking, for that to be it is really important to have a good SEO specialist so as to have a good strategy in order to have a good ranking on the Search Engine Response Page. Doing this course can help you land up to companies as big as Google for such an important post.
- Google Analytics Specialist: Google analytics and other analytics software should be at the fingertips of the digital marketers so that they know where they started and now where they are. And not just this, they also need to know from where how much traffic was generated. And for how long did they stay on their site. An Analytics Specialist is needed in Digital Marketing firms so as to see many important statistics such as the bounce rate, the traffic that the website had and also to measure what was the conversion rate.
- Social Media Marketing Specialist: We just told you how important Social Media Marketing is. For cost-effective advertising companies as big as Pepsi are investing most of their budget in Social Media Marketing. Its basic math then, there are more companies coming up that you can count, and sure they need good social media marketing specialists.
- E-Commerce Marketing Executive: E-Commerce is a booming market, and we already have seen how big can it go. After seeing brands such as Amazon, a lot of people are motivated to have their own e-commerce brands. This, in turn, calls for more people who have expertized in E-commerce marketing. A well-paid post ‘E-Commerce Marketing Executive.
- Digital Marketing Manager: It goes without saying that every Digital Marketing firm or very digital marketing team need a digital marketing manager who is in charge of handling all the different departments associated with this field. It is his decision that is final and it is he who is accountable for all the good or bad that his team does. Undoubtedly this job pays really well but such a high-level job comes with great skills and only to those who have good experience in this field.
- If I miss a class, how do I cover that part? And will there be an additional cost to it? Also what if I couldn’t understand something? Can I be taught that again?
There are backup classes here at DTI; no topic of yours would be left uncovered by the time your course finishes. And yes it is totally free of cost. Our trainers ensure that by the time you graduate from here, you should have a proper understanding of everything.
- Do you people provide placement assistance?
Yes, Placement Assistance is provided at Digital technology Institute.
- How much would I earn if I do this course?
You can start from anywhere between 8000/- to 50,000/- monthly depending upon your skill and experience.
- What is the minimum qualification required to enroll in this course?
You should have at least cleared Class 10 to do any course related to Digital Marketing at DTI.
- Is it possible to earn as a freelancer or work from home after doing this course?
Yes, it is very much possible to do both these things after the course is completed.