16 LinkedIn Tips that You Must Use in Order to Become Zero to Hero
Article by Fazeela (Digital Marketing Executive at Bright Bridge InfoTech)
LinkedIn is the trending social media platform allowing the users to access with ease. The action analyzed in the platform is crossing nearly 550 million-plus users. Whether you are focusing for a new career, strengthening up your network, developing your industry or are a recruiter looking up for qualified candidates for your firm, LinkedIn is one such platform that can encourage you with all of these in a very effective manner.
Whether you are a New User or Existing User, here are a few Efficient LinkedIn Tips you can inculcate to Develop the Best Profile and to fetch the most out of it.
- If you are unaware of LinkedIn and hadn’t used it, then the first thing you have to do is, install its Mobile App. The installation of the app will help you by automatically fetching the contacts and will suggest the profiles you may know.
- If you are using LinkedIn on the web, it gives you an option to import contacts & list of email addresses. It would be so helpful for professionals like HR, employee, a team lead of an organization to find the list of clients, their email addresses, and resume at a click.
- LinkedIn is a social platform allowing users to post informative things concerning their business or technology. This way of posting helps you to share the technology ruling your business and help the world or your network stay upgraded with all the trending things happening around the business or world.
- You can share the motivational or straight content that your audience prefers. Also, you could share some informative content, trending technologies which will help in skill development.
- Share your content in different time spans initially, to get a deep analysis of engagements. Once you understand the time, you can opt for a particular time to get more views & likes on your posts.
- Implementing the Call to Action to your posts like “comment yes if you agree with me”, at the end of the post can attract a number of users. It allows you to interact with other acknowledged people in the comment section.
- Maintain your profile in such a way that every recent activity are updated. Your connections may miss out the knowledge, about the domain you are currently working into. Keep your profile updated if you have switched your domain or job, which will help your connections to approach you. That is why managing your profile up to date is of utmost importance.
- Try to implement an impressive headline, defining who you are. You may send invites to people, comment on other post or share interesting posts, your profile will be visible to everyone with your headline, and it should be compelling.
- Rather than using the company logo, it is preferred to use a professional photograph as your profile picture. Along with the headline, your profile picture will be the first thing people will look at when they visit your profile. It’s no harm in exposing the professional profile picture when you are sharing the whole professional life.
- Choose the relevant keyword that defines your organizational goals. Setting right keywords help people to search you easily, and also will improve the search rank during profile search. For Instance, if you are a marketing consultant then choose or prioritize the keywords in accordance with your professional & personal objectives.
- Personalize your LinkedIn profile. Customizing your profile URL will allow others to quickly search or identify you and, can promote your profile as well. Personalizing your public profile URL and make it readable.
- LinkedIn allows you to chat with individuals. Seek recommendations to the people you may know. Acquiring positive recommendations projects you as a prospective employer & the recruiter believes you are worth for the concerned position.
- Since LinkedIn is a professional networking platform, try to avoid sharing your personal pictures, life events, and any other random posts. All Your connections are interested in your professional life rather than your personal life.
- Join various LinkedIn groups which will be the great place to find or search correct profiles. Though the group will not be active always but helps you to get find your niche.
- Send connections to relevant profiles to avoid rejections and ignorance. It is recommended to send requests only to people you know or trust. Having quality or relevant connections opens the door of opportunity to explore more on available vacancies and improves the content relevance shown in the feed.
- One of the pleasing features is LinkedIn Adswhich will boost your posts or will generate leads. LinkedIn Ads will help you and your business to achieve specific goals. You can create compelling ads, control your costs and can target the specific audience. To know more about advertising on LinkedIn: https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/how-to-advertise-on-linkedin
Now you are clearly aware of what has to be done next. Hope these suggestions will help you achieve something you have thought about.