What Are The Google Webmaster Tools Guide for Beginners?
How Google Can Assist In Your SEO
Thinking about getting help in SEO ? Tired of making non-stop backlinks and adding keywords? Still not getting the desired results after all this hard work? Where are you lacking behind your competitors? Are your keywords working properly? Backlinks you made are really working or not? So here’s the solution for you the perfect guide to your seo.
GOOGLE WEBMASTERS PROGRAM OR SEARCH CONSOLE
Other than purchasing the paid traffic on your site by Google through their AdWords/PPC program, the most ideal approach to get more traffic from them is through search engine optimization.In any case, before you begin optimising your site, the main thing you ought to do is sign in to Google Webmaster Tools.
So before we know what Google Webmaster tools or Search Console is lets get a brief description about the same and get familiar with few terms.
What are Google Webmaster tools/Search console ?
Google webmaster tools/Search Console is basically a service offered by Google which is free of cost and that helps you in monitoring and maintaining a website’s presence in Google Search results.
To be included in the SERP i.e. Search Engine Result Page you don’t have to sign up for google search console, but if you do so it can help you in understanding the way how google views your site and can help you in optimizing its performance in search results.
Why should we use search console?
With the help of google search console one can identify the following factors and can monitor their sites performance easily:
- You can ensure if google has access to the content on your site or not.
- You can submit new content for crawling.
- You can maintain your site without interrupting your current position to search performance.
- You can create and monitor content that delivers visually engaging search results and we can get rid of the unnecessary content which we don’t want to be included in the SERPs.
- You can monitor and prevent from site from any malwares and viruses.
- You can discover how the world sees your site and how google shows it.
Who should use Search Console?
Anyone and everyone with a website can use Google search console. Those who are hungry for progress and growth with definitely opt for search console. Whether you’re a blogger, website owner, online portal etc. and from a generalist to specialist, from newbie to advanced, Search Console can help different people in different ways :
- For a business owner: Most of the people are not aware of search console and most of the people hire a webmaster or a digital marketing specialist to cop up with the daily competitive environment and what is happening on their websites. But it is important to know basics so that you can work with that person and can have access and control to all the reports and can manage your site. Additionally you’ll get to learn about your site’s performance and it’ll help you in making better decisions.
- For a SEO Specialist : As a SEO professional in an industry one needs to monitor the efforts they’re putting in the positioning of the particular website. With the help of search console you can analyse your search traffic, optimize your website’s ranking, and it’ll help you and guide you which keyword is working better and giving desired results. You can also analyse the marketing and your potential customers.
- For a website owner/administrator : As an owner/administrator of a website you need to know where do you stand in the crowd. Search console helps you to identify server errors, site load issues, and security issues like malwares, virus and spam. You can maintain and do all the necessary adjustments for smooth functioning of your website.
- Web Developer. If you are creating the actual markup and/or code for your site, Search Console helps you monitor and resolve common issues with markup, such as errors in structured data.
- App Developer. If you own an app, you want to see how mobile users find your app using Google Search. Search Console can help you integrate your app seamlessly with with the website world.