Advance Level SEO Training Course
Search Engine Optimisation is process to increase the visibility of product & services in various search engines for high ROI.Digital Technology Institute offers Advanced Seo Course in which one can learn about the ON-Page Optimization and Off-Page Optimization of a website to improve the ranking of a website on search engine and other affecting factors of SEO.
It is best suited for people who are enthusiastic about learning Search Engine Optimization. It is very useful for bloggers, aspiring digital marketers, content writing marketer and business owners.
Here are few terms you should know before going for the SEO Training Classes Course to fully understand the concept of SEO :
What is SEO?
Its full form is Search Engine Optimization. It is a process of getting more visitors to your website from search engine.
This is the process used to change or improve the ranking of a website in a natural or organic search result of Search Engine Like Google, Bing or Yahoo.
Here, Natural or Organic means which is not Paid (Advertising). Seo is used to Enhance the visibility of a webpage or Website. It is used because Search Engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo are the biggest source of indirect traffic(visitors) for any Webpage or Website on Internet. Higher Rank in Search Engine provides higher visitors for a website.
What is Internet ?
-The internet in another word is an InterConnection of different network combined together. The full form of Internet is INTERnational NETwork. So, It is the largest Interconnected network in the world. It is managed by multiple ISP (Internet Service Provider) Internationally, Nationally and Locally.
Why Websites should be Optimized for Search Engines?
To increase the visibility of the Website which will bring more visitors on the website and If someone is getting more relevant visitors on website, his profit will increase through the increased no. of visitors on its website. If the website is about some product like some E-Commerce Website then the sale of the Product can increase. One can promote their product and services and increase their sales by converting the increased number of visitors provided by the search engine after increasing their rank position in the search engine result for a particularly high relevant keyword. It is easy to sell someone who is looking for the same product online.
The Role of SEO?
The Role of SEO in Internet Marketing is very important. One can get good traffic sources even from local search, image search, video search and many other. SEO is only one of the part of the Whole Internet Marketing. It is used as a part of Internet Marketing Strategy which is also commonly known as Digital Marketing or Online Marketing.
There are mainly four kinds of Internet Marketing Strategies.They are
- SEO - Search Engine Optimisation
- SEM - Search Engine Marketing
- SMO - Social Media Optimisation
- SMM - Social Media Marketing
How Search Engines work?
In Search Engines, People search with some query and look for the information or website online. If a person is looking for a product that you are selling then if he finds your website on Search Engine, he will be able to sell him very easily. Relevant People with relevant most query on search engine provide highest conversion in no. of sales with Highest return on investment. So if someone is getting more relevant visitors on website, his profit will increase through the increased no. of visitors on its website.
What is Page Rank?
PageRank is an algorithm used by Google Search to rank websites in their search engine results. It was discontinued in 2013 publicly but still used by Google for their own purpose. Now People are using DA and PA to measure their SEO activities of their website.
What are DA and PA ?
This is the latest tool after PageRank to analyse a Website or Webpage in the Search Engine. These are Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA). Domain Authority and Page Authority is a score from 1-100 used to predict how good a website is optimized which is developed by Moz and also tells how well a website domain and a specific Webpage will rank on search engines respectively.
How to Get Best ROI?
In Seo, One can get Best ROI by perfectly optimizing the head and body of the webpage, by producing highly relevant quality content on the website and other best strategical and tactical efforts. In this process, you may also need to edit its coding of website on which Language Platform it is made for example like HTML, PHP, JAVA etc in addition to the content of the website which are visible to the visitor of the website.
The coding of a website is not shown to the visitors directly. If you want to see the coding language of a website, One can use CTRL + U from keyboard on Google Chrome. It will show you the Source Code of a website. There are many things that are shown on a website to a viewer. Each and every information like texts or images on website is an object and in source code one can see the source of the link in the directory of the internet from where it is originating.
Main Importance of SEO
- Get more traffic from diverse source
- SEM - Search Engine Marketing
- More Popularity of Website
- Increase in revenue from Website
What are the things to be considered to SEO?
In SEO, There are few things that has to be considered according to the viewpoint of search enginge for the purpose of getting good ranking position to get higher visibility of a website on a search engine result page. One must conform according to the demand of the Search Engine to get higher rank of his website. One need to increase its relevance of content and coding with the specific keywords in order to rank its webpage and to get rid of all the barriers of indexing activities of search engine.
One can know all the techniques and achieve their goal by learning the Digital Marketing Course from Digital Technology Institute in Janak Puri, West Delhi, India.
Keywords VS Query
A keyword is something that is derived from a ranges of multiple search queries on search enginge, Whereas a query is the exact term put by the user on search engine.
Google Trends and Insights
Throught Google Trends, You can find what is the latest thing going online and that way it can help you to understand the current
What is On-Page SEO?
On-Page SEO is a process of improving the rank of an individual web pages and get more relevant visitors traffic in the search engines. On-page Seo includes both optimization of HTML source code and content visible to the reader on the page whereas the off-page is working with External link and other link signal.
What is Off-Page SEO?
It is also known as OffSite SEO. This process involves building significant amount of external inbound links from highly respected external websites. This plays a main role and take upto 75% of weightage in the positioning of ranking of website in search engine. There are many ways used to build Link on External Website.
What is BackLink?
Backlinks are incoming connections to a site page. At the point when a page links to some other page, it's called a backlink. Previously, backlinks were the real metric for the positioning of a page on the search engine. A page with a great deal of backlinks tended to rank higher on all significant web search tools, including Google.
What is White Hat SEO?
White Hat SEO is the body of approved Website improvement strategies intended to improve a site's position on a search engine result page (SERP).
White Hat Activities are any method to improve a sites rank that takes place after following the search engine rules. This generally means that promoting and improving a website without doing and Black Hat or other spam activities.
In SEO wording, white hat SEO refers to the use of enhancement strategies, techniques and tactics that concentrate on a human audience as opposed to the following the rules and policies of search engine.
For instance, a webpage that is optimized not only for search engines but also for the human audience by focusing on the relevancy of keywords content and organic positioning of the website which is to be considered has the Best SEO practices. A few cases of White Hat SEO systems incorporate utilizing catchphrases and keyword investigation, backlinking, third party referencing to enhance interface ubiquity, and composing content for human point of view.
What is Grey Hat Seo?
The Grey Hat Techniques are the kinds of Techniques used in SEO which are nor good nor bad from the point of view of Search Engine. It means that the Search Engine is not able to make any decision on what to do regarding this method - to punish it or to reward it. There are many Grey Hat SEO which could one day may become Black Hat. So depending on techniques, it may not be successful for long run on a website.
It is a kind of SEO Technique which is riskier than White Hat SEO but safer than Black Hat SEO. Grey Hacker uses these techniques to manipulate a website ranking using improper methods and tactics.
What is Black Hat Seo?
In the wording of SEO, Black Hat SEO includes utilization of aggressive SEO methods, techniques and tactics strategies that mainly focus on search engine and not on human being visitors which usually don’t obey the rules and policies of search engine.
There are many Black Hats Techniques used in SEO but It is not long lasting and can be punished by the search engine updates which can dramatically lower the ranking of the website in the search result. Some of the Black Hat Techniques are Doorway Pages, Invisible Text, Keyword Stuffing and changing the webpage entirely after the website has been ranked by search engine.
This technique in SEO of Black Hat is used by those people who are searching for quick and fast financial return and profit on their website and webpage as opposed to long-term investment done on their Webpage. But if one keep using the Black Hat Technique of SEO they may end up being banned from the search engine permanently because its main focus is on fast and quick profit and return model of business. For people who practice these techniques consider it to be insignificant risk of being banned from the search engine.
Now you can send your site to the top of the search engine result page by learning 'Real' Tricks and Techniques of SEO(Search Engine Optimization). In this Seo Training Course Classes, One can Learn:
Basic Seo Course
- Search Engine and Internet Basics
- Online Digital Internet Marketing
- What is the Importance of Internet Marketing ?
- Different Kinds of Internet Marketing Methods
- What is the main importance of Search Engines?
- Is Seo an Art or Science ?
- How does the Search Engine Work?
- Fully Understand the SERP
- What are search operators and how to use it ?
- What is Google Search Engine Architecture
- What are the Search Engine Algorithms?
- What is Google Algorithm Updates?
- What is Page Rank Technology?
- What is Panda Update and What are its importance ?
- What are the Latest Updates about the SEO Algorithms?
- What is Google WebMasters Tool?
How to do Keywords Research and Keyword Analysis?
- What is Keyword Research?
- How to do Business Analysis ?
- What are different Types of Keywords ?
- What is the Methodology of Keyword Research?
- What are different Keyword Analysis Tools?
- How to do Competition Analysis ?
- How to Prepare a List of Keywords for a Project ?
- How to perform Localized Keywords Research ?
- What are the Basics of Website Development or Designing?
- What are the Key Essentials regarding designing of Good Website?
- What are the Basic HTML for SEO?
- How to know Usability and the experience of user in Website?
- What are the Basics of Onsite Optimization?
- What is the Importance of Domain Names and Value ?
- How to do Domain Selection?
- How to optimize Website Structure and Menu Navigation ?
- What are the Best Practices of Coding ?
- How to do Optimization of Filename ?
- How to Optimize Title Tag?
- What is a Keyword?
- How to Perform Density Analysis of Keyword ?
- How to perform Research of Keyword on Different various Search Engines ?
- What is a Meta Tags ?
- How to do Optimization of Meta Tags ?
- How to optimize Headers?
- How to do Content Writing according to the SEO?
- How to optimize SEO contents ?
- What are the tools for the optimization of Page Speed ?
- How to Optimize Anchor Links ?
- What should be the strategy for Internal Linking ?
- What are the effects of Iframes/Frames on SEO of Website ?
- What is Header and Footer ?
- How to perform optimization of Header with catch or tag line ?
- How to optimize Footer of the Website ?
- How to Create HTML as well as XML Sitemaps of a website ?
- How to do URL Rewriting Techniques using 301 and 302 ?
- What is Canonical or 404 Implementation ?
- What is Google Page Rank ?
- What is the effect of Google Sandbox ?
- What are the different major search engines and directories in the world ?
- What is a Difference between a Search engines and a directory ?
- What are the Google SEO Guidelines ?
- What is HTML Validation using W3C ?
- What is Yahoo Feed Submission ?
- What is Google Webmaster Tools ?
- What is URL renaming or re-writing?
- What is Anchor Text ?
- What is the Importance of Image ?
- How to do the optimization of Image Tag ?
- How to create sitemaps ?
- How to create Robots.txt files ?
- How to put Description for a Website ?
- What is the Heat Map of Home Page ?
- How does the Search Engine Work ?
- How to do the Selection of Hosting for a website ?
- What is an architecture of a Website ?
Keywords Research and Analysis
- How to find right appropriate keywords for a Website ?
- How to do Competitor Analysis of a Website ?
- What is Keyword Research, What is the importance of it and how to use it ?
- What is Target Segmenation and how to use it ?
- How to Perform Swot Analysis of a Website for SEO ?
Off Page Optimization
- How to do the tracking of Links and Page Rank of a Website ?
- What is Offsite(Off Page) Optimization and its introduction ?
- What are the Techniques for Optimization of Social Media and its Basics ?
- How to do Video Submissions ?
- How to do Article Submissions ?
- How to do Submission for Press Release ?
- What is Blog Commenting and How to do it ?
- How to use the Blogs for SEO ?
- How to do Classified Posting ?
- What is Local Business Listing (Local SEO) ?
- What is Social Bookmarking and how to do it ?
- How to do Directory Submissions for SEO ?
- Why to Promote the Home Page of a website ?
- What is Link Building and What are the Strategies for it ?
- How to do the optimization for Video ?
- What are a Press Releases ?
- What are Forum Commenting and Signatures ?
- What is a Forum ?
- What is Free Classifieds and how to use it ?
- What is Blog Submission and how to do it ?
- What is Directory Submission ?
- What is Free Links and Paid Links ?
- What are the Different kinds of Linking Methods ?
- What is the methodology of Link Building ?
- What is the submission to relevant directories ?
- What is White Hat, Grey Hat and Black Hat SEO ?
- How to promote subsequent pages of a website ?
- How to do the Local Marketing of a Website based on the location ?
- How to submit a website to a search engine ?
- What is RSS Feeds Submissions ?
Website Dynamic SEO
- How to do the Optimzation for a Flash Website ?
- How to do SEO for Blogspot ?
- What is the main difference between Static and Dynamic Website ?
- How to do SEO for WordPress using the SEO Widgets and other plugins ?
- How to do SEO for Joomla Websites and also how to use Joomla Plug-ins ?
Google Adsense Training Course
- What is Google AdSense ?
- How to get the approval of Google AdSense ?
- Training of Google AdSense
- How to place ads of Google Adsense on your website
- How to use Adsense to earn money online through a website ?
Other Seo Course Training Classes:
- Affiliate Marketing Training Course Classes
- SMO(Social Media Optimization) Training Course Classes
- Google Analytics Course Training Classes
- What is Google Analytics ?
- How to use Google Analytics ?
- What is the importance and benefits of Google Analytics ?
- Why to use Google Analytics and what are there alternatives ?
- What is the Basics of Google Analytics ?
- What are the features and Google Analytics introductions details?
- How to Install Google Analytics
- How to create Goals and what are the different kinds of Goals in Google Analytics
- Facebook Optimization Training Course
- Twitter Classes Training Course
- LinkedIn Classes Training Course
- What are the Marketing Strategies for developing of Social Media Marketing and its training classes ?
- What is the URL Shortening and its tools?
- What are the applications and tools for SMO ?
- Training classes for Social Bookmarking
- How to make a Video on Youtube Viral and how to use Viral Marketing ?
Reports and Management Training Classes in the Course
- What is Keywords Reports ?
- What is Traffic Sources Reports ?
- How to see the reports of Visitors ?
- How to check the reports of Geographic Reports ?
- How to analyse the Position of Website In different Search Engines ?
- How to install conversion codes and how to check your conversion ?
- What is the importance of Conversion ?
Seo Course Training Classes Duration
*Mon-Thu : Weekdays Classes Training
*Sat-Sun : Weekend Classes Training
What one can also learn in the SEO Course ?
- Fully understand the concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How to do Keyword Research ?
- How to select best keywords
- How to Target your Audience for a Website ?
- How to check and Increase your conversion for revenue from website ?
- How to do the optimization of all the webpages on a website ?
- How to top the search result using Page Title Tags ?
- How to use Meta Description and Meta Keywords Tag for a Website ?
- Get the best understanding of how Search Engine Works and the Directories
- How to index a website on Search Engine ?
- What is a Robot ,its types and how it work?
- What are the Algorithms of Robots for Search Engine?
- How to observe your Search Engine Ranking and the Website Traffic ?
About DTI (Digital Technology Institute in Delhi)
More than 2500 students have credited our institute (Digital Technology Institute) as the top and best SEO Digital Marketing Course Training Institute in Delhi. The best face-to-face SEO course education and training is provided here. The training course are designed for all kind of learning method styles and knowledge at all level. It is geared for any professional who is in the business or job of marketing a website or business product.
With more than 10 years of experienced faculty and having knowledge in the search engine industry evolution, we know that how search engine works. One can learn the changing phase of SEO and digital marketing as a complete whole. The best is going for White Hat SEO Practices for which DTI is known for because it gives the long lasting value to the Website SEO Strategy.
In the classes, many questions-answers discussions are done to make sure that the Strategy and Concept is full understood. This SEO training is given to all level of experience people. In DTI, We receive student even from Google who are working there. One can get Live Project Classroom Training of SEO to support our larger clients. If being good is just not enough, then DTI is the best place for you. This Seo Course will help you to create a real difference in the Real World.
For more details about the SEO Digital Marketing Training Classes Course Syllabus and Fees, One can contact on :
- What is SEO?
- Why Websites should be Optimized?
- The Role of SEO?
- How Search Engines work?
- What is Page Rank?
- Alexa / PA / DA
- How to Get Best ROI?
- Significance of SEO
- Keywords VS Query
- Google Trends and Insights
- What is Inbound & Outbound Marketing?
- Case study of White, Black and Grey Hat SEO
On Page Seo
- HTML Overview o What are keywords?
- Types of keywords o Keyword Research
- Keyword density & proximity
- Website Audit
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Body Optimization
- URL optimization
- Canonical Implementation
- Image Optimization
- Content Optimization
- Unique and Duplicate Content
- Sitemap generation
- Competitor Research
- Case Studies
Off Page Seo
- What are Backlinks?
- Types of Backlinks
- Understanding Backlink Techniques
- Submission to Search Engines
- Directory Submission
- Articles Submission
- PR Submission
- Forum Submission
- PPT / PDF Submission
- Classified Submission
- Quora and Yahoo Answers
- Social Bookmarking
- Blog Commenting
- RSS Submission
- Important Plugins
- Case Studies
Premium Seo Tools
- Keyword Planner Tool
- Competitor Analysis tool
- Content writing tool
- Website Audit Tool
- Ranking Tool
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Web browser tools
- What are Google updates?
- Types of Google updates
- Why Google updates are important?
- What is Google penalization?
- How to recover from penalization?
- Keyword ranking report
- Off page activity report
- Audit report for new project